On your “Open Reports” page, click on the “Get Started” button next to a report. From here, you have two ways to see the information that report will ask for. The “Getting started” help text includes a link to preview all information requested by the report. Or you can also download the Excel template itself, which includes help text & descriptions as comments on each column header.
Articles in this section
- Transaction Reporting Guide
- How does reporting work?
- Why am I being asked to fill out different reports than in the past?
- What data will I need to report on?
- What’s the difference between preparing data on my computer, versus entering data directly into the web portal?
- What happens after I upload a file with my transaction data?
- What information should I provide in the "Certified Product" field?
- What if I don't see my product when reporting on Registered Products?
- When are transaction reports due?
- What happened to all of my prior open transaction reports that I haven't submitted?