On the Download Template page, scroll down until you see a table titled What's Inside My Template. This is a breakdown of all the Data Points in your template. If you have more specific questions, please contact your Certification Representative.
Articles in this section
- How does reporting work?
- Why do I have more transaction reports than I am used to?
- What happened to all of my prior open transaction reports that I haven't submitted?
- How long will my submitted transaction reports be available to download?
- What’s inside my template?
- Where can I download a copy of the transactions I've reported?
- How can I tell if my transaction reporting template has changed?
- What's the difference between uploading transactions versus entering them one by one?
- What are template basics?
- When are transaction reports due?