No, because the transaction data that gets uploaded into our system is directed to the right place based on the field name; as long as the field names are the same, the column order is irrelevant.
Articles in this section
- How to best prepare my CSV upload file for a successful upload.
- What do the errors about my transaction report mean?
- How do I read the errors from my transaction report?
- Does the column order in my .csv upload file matter?
- Why does my troubleshooting file say the date format is wrong when it appears correctly in Excel?