Product lines describe the types of products that your organization can register as Fair Trade Certified. Based on what we know about your organization, Fair Trade USA has pre-populated your Partner Portal account with product lines to make registering products with us simpler. If the list looks incomplete or you don't see a suitable product line for the product you are registering, contact Fair Trade USA.
Articles in this section
- What is a product line?
- Why does Fair Trade USA need to know my product’s UPC?
- What are examples of reasons why a product would be considered UPC exempt?
- What is the difference between a single ingredient and a composite ingredient?
- How do I register a product without ingredients (i.e. coffee, tuna)?
- Who do I enter as the supplier if I am at the beginning of the supply chain, or my organization is vertically integrated?