Product lines describe the types of products that your organization can register as Fair Trade Certified. Based on what we know about your organization, Fair Trade USA has pre-populated your Partner Portal account with product lines to make registering products with us simpler. If the list looks incomplete or you don't see a suitable product line for the product you are registering, contact Fair Trade USA.
Articles in this section
- How does product registration work?
- Who do I enter as the supplier if I am at the beginning of the supply chain or my organization is vertically integrated?
- How do I submit a product to Fair Trade USA for review?
- I don't see the product type I would like to register after I click "Add New Product".
- What is a product line?
- What is a product subtype?
- What are components?
- I don't see my supplier.
- I don't see my supplier's product line.
- I don't see my supplier's component.