If you are at the beginning of the supply chain (the producer) or your organization is vertically integrated and you are registering products as they pass through your supply chain, enter yourself as the supplier.
Articles in this section
- How does product registration work?
- Who do I enter as the supplier if I am at the beginning of the supply chain or my organization is vertically integrated?
- How do I submit a product to Fair Trade USA for review?
- I don't see the product type I would like to register after I click "Add New Product".
- What is a product line?
- What is a product subtype?
- What are components?
- I don't see my supplier.
- I don't see my supplier's product line.
- I don't see my supplier's component.