If you are at the beginning of the supply chain (the producer) or your organization is vertically integrated and you are registering products as they pass through your supply chain, enter yourself as the supplier.
Articles in this section
- What is a product line?
- Why does Fair Trade USA need to know my product’s UPC?
- What are examples of reasons why a product would be considered UPC exempt?
- What is the difference between a single ingredient and a composite ingredient?
- How do I register a product without ingredients (i.e. coffee, tuna)?
- Who do I enter as the supplier if I am at the beginning of the supply chain, or my organization is vertically integrated?