UPC data is valuable for tracking product information and enabling Fair Trade USA to provide better insights on the impact of your purchases, and UPCs are required by Amazon to sell under their Climate Pledge Friendly program.
Articles in this section
- What is a product line?
- Why does Fair Trade USA need to know my product’s UPC?
- What are examples of reasons why a product would be considered UPC exempt?
- What is the difference between a single ingredient and a composite ingredient?
- How do I register a product without ingredients (i.e. coffee, tuna)?
- Who do I enter as the supplier if I am at the beginning of the supply chain, or my organization is vertically integrated?