Add an ingredient for these products in the same way you would add ingredients for multi-ingredient products, but only add on single ingredient. For example, if you were registering a bag of coffee, you would register the packaging size of the bag and then add the specific type of coffee beans as the ingredient.
Articles in this section
- What is a product line?
- Why does Fair Trade USA need to know my product’s UPC?
- What are examples of reasons why a product would be considered UPC exempt?
- What is the difference between a single ingredient and a composite ingredient?
- How do I register a product without ingredients (i.e. coffee, tuna)?
- Who do I enter as the supplier if I am at the beginning of the supply chain, or my organization is vertically integrated?