Welcome to the Partner Portal Release Notes. This page serves as a running list of new features, fixes, and improvements that will be added to the Partner Portal over time.
- Users can now designate when they are registering a product for a subsidiary brand.
- This feature was developed for users who manage their Fair Trade USA and other compliance efforts for a large organization that may have many subsidiary brands.
- Our system now accepts an expanded list of CSV file encodings. The major benefits of this are twofold: users will receive fewer errors when they upload their transaction reports, and the system is able to interpret a larger variety of characters.
- Additional guidance and help text has been provided to help users understand what a "Product Line" is when they begin registering a new product
- With this updated policy, we have taken steps to clarify the following:
- How we collect and use your personal information
- Our methods for protecting your personal information
- How you can update your information or opt-out of communications
- Rights to access or restrict processing of your personal data if you are located in the European Union
Account Settings was launched and includes the following major features:
- Users can navigate to Account Settings by clicking on their name in the top navigation menu bar
- Users can view and edit Personal information such as email, mailing address, password, and email subscriptions
- Users are prevented from opting out of a Product Registration and Transaction Reporting emails if they are the last Contact on the Account to be opted-in
- Users are prevented from opting out of Standards Updates emails if they are the last Contact on the Account to be opted-in and if their Account is required to receive updates about that particular standard
- Users can view and edit Account information such as DBA, website, and billing address
- Users can view other Portal Users on their Account and request deactivation on behalf of other team members